Jul 15, 2006
Hi, I am taking Combivir and Kelatra for the past 3 years. My company is planning to take Drug test. Should I mention that I am taking these meds before the drug test (I really do not want to, but I am scared that it will show positive for drugs) Please advise.
|Response from Dr. Young|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.