RE: Once Daily Pill - Thank You Dr. Wohl!

I wrote earlier about possibly switching to the once-daily pill.

Thank you for such a promt and well thought out answer. I REALLY needed your input.

I will now most likely leave my "lucky as ----" situation alone - especially now you've explained the possible issues involved with any change.

As far as the "meals" issue with Reyataz, what really constitutes a "meal"? I've found that unless I include something a bit greasy (yuck!) I feel bloated and gassy all day. Mind you, a bite or 2 of a hot dog, a microwave sausage - or even a bit of left over chicken (or whatever we've had the night before) seems to do the trick when added to my usual yogurt, fruit, oatmeal breakfast-bar with OJ routine in the morning.

I will still have the discussion with my Dr - just because he's so cool and may have additional input, but I'm thinking you're right. It's working - leave it alone!!!

With the luck I've been fortunate enough to have had, I really shouldn't whine about having to eat a bit of something greasy every morning, eh? As far as the loads we all have to bear through this life - I'm doing OK and I just need to deal with this. I can do this. : )

Thank you again Dr. Wohl!

All my best wishes to you and yours - always!

Thanks and good luck.

Heart Attack Revisted/Need Your Help
Switch to Atripla?