|when should I take Atripla?
Jul 14, 2006
Since it is recommended that you take Sustiva at bedtime should you also take the Atripla at Bedtime? Currently taking Truvada and Ziagen in the AM.
|Response from Dr. Young|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Yellow Discharge Bacterial Vaginosis
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- When You Get Herpes Does It Show Right Away?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.