when should I take Atripla?
Jul 14, 2006
Since it is recommended that you take Sustiva at bedtime should you also take the Atripla at Bedtime? Currently taking Truvada and Ziagen in the AM.
Response from Dr. Young
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Treatment Of Thrush Caused By Antibiotic
- Muscle Twitching Neuropathy
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In The Heat?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.