Confused by lab results

My last results came back.. cd4 582, cd% 52, but my absolute lymphocyte number was only 1100. My Cd4% has 52 for the past year, but my absolute CD4 has dropped almost 200 points in the last year. Seems to have settled in at the 580 mark. Is the ALymp of 1100 a matter of concern? Just before the drop, I was very sick, night sweats, weight loss, neuropathy, diarahha, and insomnia.

Thanks for your post.

I would guess that the changes in your recent labs could very well be the result of your being "very sick". As such, interpreting your absolute lymphocyte counts (or any of the CD4-like parameters) would be an overinterpretation or over-reaction.

Best not to waste the resources or emotion on getting lab tests around times of acute illnesses.

I hope this helps. BY

New Pill ATRIPLA
cd4 count