New Pill ATRIPLA
Jul 12, 2006
just heard a report about recent FDA approval for one pill a day ATRIPLA..what are your thoughts? I'm currently on Truvada/Sustiva, with good labs/good tolerance/etc...but always interested in cutting edge...Are there any known pros/cons for this new drug? Also 1 pill a day is better than 2, right?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Other than reducing your pill count and copayment by one, there should be little difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.