New Pill ATRIPLA
Jul 12, 2006
just heard a report about recent FDA approval for one pill a day ATRIPLA..what are your thoughts? I'm currently on Truvada/Sustiva, with good labs/good tolerance/etc...but always interested in cutting edge...Are there any known pros/cons for this new drug? Also 1 pill a day is better than 2, right?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Other than reducing your pill count and copayment by one, there should be little difference. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dried Semen Risk Of Getting HIV
- HIV Risk Of Performing Oral Sex
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.