Becoming a Nurse with Hiv
Jul 9, 2006
I always wanted to be a nurse, I found out that I am Hiv+ almost a year ago. I hope my dreams are not gone down the drain. What do the experts think.
Response from Dr. Wohl
In the US you can certainly be a nurse with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Can ARS Develop In 7 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.