|Becoming a Nurse with Hiv
Jul 9, 2006
I always wanted to be a nurse, I found out that I am Hiv+ almost a year ago. I hope my dreams are not gone down the drain. What do the experts think.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
In the US you can certainly be a nurse with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.