hiv test results - follow up question

REPLY TO Q172531 Dear Dr Gerald Pierone, Thank you for your answer.I am sorry I am responding only 5 days later but I was out of town. I am sending you the test results my daughter received.They are as follow: Elisa test :Access 105.6 Abbott 353.8 Enzygnost 2.99 Viral load 77 CD 4 count 880 Please let me know is there any chance that it is some kind of mistake.My daughter told me that last time she had sex was in February 2005 and the ex-boyfriend was having HIV-test in January 2006 and is negative.She is absolutely devastated. Kind regards Ania

Hello and sorry for the prolonged delay in answering your repost. Here is a link to the original question. I don't know what these numbers mean for the 3 Elisa tests that you listed and don't see a Western blot result. A viral load of 77 is at the cusp of detection and a CD4 count of 880 is normal. I still wonder about the accuracy of the diagnosis and would reiterate the importance that your daughter be retested (she almost certainly has been by now). If you have any follow up test results or an update on her situation please let us know.

IIgM defeciency
Newly HIV+