Jul 2, 2006
WHAT DO I DO TO TREAT PNUMONIA
| Response from Dr. Young
You shouldn't be deciding on treatment for pneumonia on your own. If you think you have pneumonia, you should be seeing a doctor promptly.
Since there are many different causes of pneumonia, the optimal treatment can differ radically for each. It would be foolhardy to treat this without evaluation. Hence, after medical evaluation (examination, xrays, microbiology), your healthcare provider can decide on the best treatment. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Will Penicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.