Jul 2, 2006
WHAT DO I DO TO TREAT PNUMONIA
Response from Dr. Young
You shouldn't be deciding on treatment for pneumonia on your own. If you think you have pneumonia, you should be seeing a doctor promptly.
Since there are many different causes of pneumonia, the optimal treatment can differ radically for each. It would be foolhardy to treat this without evaluation. Hence, after medical evaluation (examination, xrays, microbiology), your healthcare provider can decide on the best treatment. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Syphilis And Weight Loss
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.