Going on medication before returning to Tanzania - should if effect my choice

Hi

My VL is around 60,000 and CD4 is about 300. I am about to start HIV medication here in the States. In two years I will return to Tanzania. Should this influence my choice of medication? How do I find out which types of medication are available in Tanzania.

The most widely available HIV regimen in Tanzania is a combo of d4T+3TC+nevirapine. So, you could start on a similar regimen before you go back to Tanzania. I would suggest Truvada+nevirapine. Then after you return, if you can not get Truvada, you can switch to the d4T+3TC+nevirapine.

In china,there is no pi
confused as heck