In china,there is no pi
Jul 1, 2006
is there an possible to live more than 10yeas without PI.
Response from Dr. Wohl
In some parts of China protease inhibitors are available. Indinavir is included in the China Cares guidelines as second line therapy. In addition, in some cities Kaletra can be purchased by those who can afford it. However, despite this many people in China do not have rady access to protease inhibitors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Thrush?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Likelihood Of A Heterosexual Male Getting Hiv
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Sharing A Drink With Someone?
- Common Lymph Nodes Swelling With Hiv Infections
- Does Hiv Cause Muscle Twitching And Pins And Needles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.