In china,there is no pi
Jul 1, 2006
is there an possible to live more than 10yeas without PI.
Response from Dr. Wohl
In some parts of China protease inhibitors are available. Indinavir is included in the China Cares guidelines as second line therapy. In addition, in some cities Kaletra can be purchased by those who can afford it. However, despite this many people in China do not have rady access to protease inhibitors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.