In china,there is no pi
Jul 1, 2006
is there an possible to live more than 10yeas without PI.
Response from Dr. Wohl
In some parts of China protease inhibitors are available. Indinavir is included in the China Cares guidelines as second line therapy. In addition, in some cities Kaletra can be purchased by those who can afford it. However, despite this many people in China do not have rady access to protease inhibitors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lymph Node Biopsy And Hiv
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.