Sculptra in Thailand
Jul 1, 2006
I will be very grateful to know if there is any clinic specializing in cosmetic surgery with Sculptra or New-Fill to treat HIV-related facial wasting. Thanks for the info!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I personally don't have any contacts with clinics in Thailand that use Sculptra or New-Fill.
After a quick search, I found this link to a hospital in Thailand that performs Sculptra therapy.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Live On A Razor Blade?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Difference Between Hiv And Aids Symptoms
- Can Be Hiv Transmitted Through Shaving Bumps?
- Is Low Temperature A Sign Of Hiv?
- Stories Of People Intentionally Infecting Others With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.