acquiring trizivir in the USA as a Canadian
Jul 1, 2006
Hello, I want to take a two month vacation in the United States and am worried about taking my meds with me over the border. Could you please suggest anyway I could acquire them in the USA? Thank you for any help you can provide.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
The major issue with obtaining your meds in the States would be paying for them. It probably wouldn't be difficult to use your doctor's prescription at a pharmacy here, but without US insurance, you'd have to pay the full amount. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- Can Hiv Virus Pass Through The Pores Of Condoms?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.