missed does of fuseon

What is the window period of a missed dose of fuseon? I usually take it between 11-12 a.m. and p.m. and missed my a.m. dose. Unfortunately, I was out of state and returned home at about 4 p.m. Should I have taken the dose right away or waited for my next dose?

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Hi, The window is usually two hours for missing a dose of HIV meds. The life of Fuzeon is about 12 hours. The drug level needs to stay at a level not to allow the virus to become resistant. You could have taken the Fuzeon immediately but then you would have needed to change your next dose also. Usually I recommend waiting until the next dose time and trying to stay on schedule.

Life gets in the way sometimes. Hopefully you can plan ahead next time to keep the dose on schedule every 12 hours. Take care Carol

New AIDS pt. just starting in future (cocktails or injetions?)
please i desperately need help...im on the brink of insanity...