bullet

Hi Dr. Young as always thank you for your answers to our questions. my question of the day is to know if you have any knowlege of what king of regimen magig jhonson is is in it since he does very well. I know that much of his glory is coming form God that is always with us. but i just want to know what kind of medicine he is using. Thank you very much for your answer. by the way yeserday i got my second test result since i statrted 4 month ago with combivir & Viramune with vl 56,000 and cd4 146, second test vl undectetible, cd4 280, yestarday was vl undetectible, cd4 320, i know that god is with me and he always will, thank you, thank you Dr young for answer our questions god bless you, Spanish

Spanish-

Good to hear from you.

I can't speak to exactly what treatment Magic is taking, but I'm under the impression that he's been on a 2 NRTI plus PI regimen for a very long time.

It's great to hear about your lab results and your rising CD4s.

Stay in touch. Best of health to you. BY

home test
Treatment