Drug combos and side effects

I am currently on a combo of Truvada, Reyataz (300mg) and Norvir (100mg) per day--I have been having some weird stomach problems and was wondering is there anything to do to lessen them. I have just a constant feeling of uneasiness in my stomach, as well as an increased urination, insomnia, and very weird dreams---are these all related to the drugs and will they pass as my body becomes accustomed to the drugs. This is my first combo as my doctor previously didn't think I needed any meds. Thanks for your help.

Hard to say. If you just started the meds and then experienced these problems, then, yes sounds like side effects. I'd give it a few weeks and see what happens. You can try taking the meds with food or without to see if that helps.

Also, if you are on other meds it is possible for these to interact with your HIV meds and account for the trouble.

Switching Treatment
3 year old stuck by needle