Trimspa and Hiv Meds

I would like to know if there is any problem with taking trimspa and my hiv meds, combiver and sustive. Thank you

If this diet pill is good enough for Anna Nichole, it should be fine, right? Maybe not. Although this product no longer has ephedra (now banned by the FDA), it still packs a bunch of ingredients that have not been tested in combination with HIV meds. I would be a bit concerned about using such pills.

Also, diet pills do not work very well. Even it it was able to help you shed some pounds they do not lead to lasting results. Reduced calories in and more expenditure of energy (out exercise) is how you loose weight. Sorry.

Body Changes
How long will it take for my CD4 to improve?