Jun 18, 2006
what would be a common treatment for fungul infection.
| Response from Dr. Young
There isn't one treatment for fungal infections. These can be (but not always) very serious, so getting the best antibiotic for the particular bug can be essential. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Skin And Hiv
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Are The Characteristics Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.