Jun 18, 2006
what would be a common treatment for fungul infection.
Response from Dr. Young
There isn't one treatment for fungal infections. These can be (but not always) very serious, so getting the best antibiotic for the particular bug can be essential. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Antidote For Hiv
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What To Do After Being Diagnosed With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.