Reyataz that was something else...

I recently opened a new SEALED bottle of Reyataz (200 ml) and discovered (after taking it for 3 days) that it isn't Reyataz. It looked like dried white Lima beans. The problem is I took my 3 doses over 3 days without thinking I might not be taking "the real thing". I'm back on Reyataz and am starting to wonder if anything similar has been reported by anyone else? P, NYC

Anyone else get dried lima beans instead of those cerulean blue capsules in their bottle of Reyataz?

P, I hope you returned the stuff to the pharmacy. Did they tell you what they thought you had received?

Confused
Kaletra Monotherapy