TLC - test results. please.
Jun 12, 2006
Thank you so very mcuh for answring my question. My abs lympocyts is always bwtn 1.4 and 2.4 k/ul. Does this equal 1400/mm3 - 2400/mm3?
thanks you again.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Simply put, the answer is yes. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Abnormal Lab Values Mean U Have Hiv Or Herpes?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- When Does The Doctor Tell You That You Are Hiv Positive?
- How Many Months Does It Take For Hiv To Show?
- Time Period Of Hiv Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.