|Should I start med when cd count is high?
Jun 11, 2006
Dear Dr Dw, I have been tested and I am HIV positive with cdcount of 1024. The first time the test was confirmed was two year ago and my cdcount was 1024, i did another test early this year and my cdcount is 1021 . A new doctor I met said I should start the drugs to increase my immunity but the previous doctor I saw said there is no need to start. I have undetectable viral load. Please what do you think I should do in the face of these conflicting medical advice.
| Response from Dr. Young
Uche- Thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.