sustiva/truvada miracle?

i sholdnt have used the word co pay in my original question, my maximum that blue cross pays a year for meds is 1500.00 which was one month supply of sustiva/truvada so since i used my insurance for the first prescription not knowing the cost it used up my entire yearly allotment for prescriptions, so now i pay for it each month out of pocket 1241.00. I ordered generic sustiva from cipla labs out of india just wondering if that was a wise move on my part, its not available in the US of course since the drug companies have us all under there thumbs and the US patent laws are messed up. I can buy generic sustiva from cipla for 60 day supply for 140.00 which saves me 500.00 a month. its approved by the FDA for distribution in third world countries so im assuming its safe and is pure as the real sustiva, do you have any information if this is true and correct, i found the info actually on the fda.gov website contacted cipla directly which put me in contact with a wholesaler in London which shipped the product to me airmail.

This is interesting. I had not heard of people in the US getting drugs from Cipla. I am not sure if there have been through evaluations of the bioequivalence of Cipla's version of Sustiva and the actual product.

In your case, it seems like you can not afford not to take advantage of the cheaper medication. I would also make sure that you do not qualify for the drug suppport system that Bristol Myers Squibb has in place to assist those who can not afford meds but make too much to qualify for state programs.

Total lymphocyte count - monitoring blood tests pt. 2
How long will this regimen last?