What Magazine had Article on DDI/Hydroxyurea Compo
Jun 10, 2006
My Dr. would like to read the article on combining DDI/Hydroxurea. I replaced Fuzeon for this combo and I went undetectable for 1st time..but having side affects.Shortness of breath. Lung/heart tests OK. also on Aptivus/norvir, Viramune, Viread. Thank you, Kent
Response from Dr. Pierone
Here is a link to a ddI/hydroxyurea article that should be a good starting point for anyone that wants to read about this approach. If you are having side effects on this regimen you may want to see an HIV specialist to see if your regimen could be adjusted. Best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Basic Metabolic Panel Hiv Irregularities
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
- How Long Do Early Hiv Symptoms Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.