Jun 10, 2006
I have been reading about DermaVir, any info is almost an year old. I am curious as to what the status is of this novel treatment? Finally, What is your opinion?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Here is a link to the clinicaltrials.gov website that lists the only Dermavir study that I could find. This appears to be a human study to follow up on the favorable trials in Macaques.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.