clindamycin

I have been on clindamycin for 5 days on a 7 day treatment 150 mgs 4 times per day for my tonsillitis. The antibiotic is taking my appetite away, causing stomach pains, fatigue, nausea and mild skin itching. Should I discontinue for the last 2 days and will the 5 days already taken get rid of the infection?

If I were you, I'd dry to get through the last couple of days of prescribed antibiotics. If you're having side effects, the best thing to do isn't to self-determine to prematurely stop, but rather to contact the prescribing doctor about any difficulties that you might be having. BY

Is it safe to take diet pills while I'm anemic?
average span