Can anything create HIV?

Hi I know this may be a weird and odd question and I was going to originally ask Dr Francsico but he is away so hopefully you guys can help. Anyway I was just wondering is it possible to self infect yourself if you don't have HIV? The reason why I am asking is because I am very anxious and keep getting paranoid and scared of HIV e.g. a few months ago I thought I got HIV because I had a wet dream while I was asleep and moved around and when I woke up some of the sperm was around my anus (and maybe gone in etc). This is when I thought it was possible that I had HIV becuase my sperm reacted with my faeces or something in my faeces and made HIV hence I became infected. I was just wondering is HIV only past on through transmission of fluids with an HIV positive person or can you really create it (e.g. like I have mentioned about my wet dream etc) when a bodily fluid such as sperm reacts with something e.g. something in your faeces etc. I know this is a weird question but I think an answer would really help. PS I read about this somewhere but i forgot where (it might have been the CDC) but it said that they did an expermient about how long HIV was able to infect which they found out was about 3 days after drying but this was becuase they used HIV in concentrations which are far higher then what you would natuarlly get. I was just wondering how did they "make" such a high concentration of HIV? Did they extract it from a HIV positive person and then grow it or did they create it somehow?

We don't usually answer this type of question on this forum, but to this I've got to respond.

HIV infection comes from contact from an HIV+ person's body fluid to the mucous membranes (oral, vaginal, rectal) of an HIV- person.

If you don't have HIV, you can not infect yourself. BY

First meds
It works! Have faith.