sustiva/truvada miracle?

I was diagnosed about 6 weeks ago although my doctor seems to think 3-5 yrs is a safe guess on actual infection and my Tcell count was 160 and my Viral load was 40,000 my doctor started me on sustiva/truvada and within two weeks the next blood test my cd4 count was up to 386 and my viral load was only 88. Is this just a blip? or are these two pills that good?

Ive had zero side effects on these two pills and i am wondering are these two pills something i will take forever? i only ask this because i found out my co pay on meds is only 1500.00 a year and well that was one month of those two pills so now i buy it out of pocket. Any ideas? i dont qualify for any type of Medical aid as my income is to high ect.

The meds are that good. They work, especially if you take it every day as directed.

I am unclear about your payment issue. If your co-pay is $1,500 a year I do not get why you are paying out of pocket for the medications. It may help that Truvada and Sustiva will soon be available as a combination in one pill (only 1 co-pay).

Medication
add to hiv E. Africa Q