Jun 7, 2006
Hello, Is PGL associated with tender or non-tender lymph nodes? Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Persistent generalized lymphadenopathy (PGL) can cause either tender, or non-tender lymph nodes.
If you have swollen nodes that persist for more than a couple of weeks, I'd contact your doctor for evaluation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
- Hipatitis B,c, Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces
- Hiv Risk Vaginal Fluid On The Inside Of Condom
- How Accurate Rapid Test 3 Months After Exposure?
- I Took My HIV Meds An Hour Late
- Lymph Nodes On Cheek After 11 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.