Jun 7, 2006
Hello, Is PGL associated with tender or non-tender lymph nodes? Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Persistent generalized lymphadenopathy (PGL) can cause either tender, or non-tender lymph nodes.
If you have swollen nodes that persist for more than a couple of weeks, I'd contact your doctor for evaluation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.