|Starting HIV MED at CDCount of 1021
Jun 6, 2006
Dear Doctor, This site has been very useful, please continue the good work. My cd count is 1024 , do you think I should start HIV Med? I am very healthy and does not have any infection, however my husband died early last year from AIDS and I think I got it four years ago after our marriage. From your study, what is the progression rate? I live in Nigeria and the HIV meds available are stil not very sofisticated. thanks Uche
| Response from Dr. Wohl
If you are not HIV infected you do not need to take HIV medications. If you are unsure if your are HIV+, consider getting tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.