Jun 6, 2006
I AM CURRENTLY UNDETECTABLE AND MY PARTNER RECENTLY HAD A CUT ON HIS FINGER. HE TOUCHED MY VAGINA AND WITH THE FINGER..HE FELT FLUDIS ON HIS FINGER...HE WENT AND WASHED HIS HANDS WHEN HE FELT THAT IT ON HIS CUT. COULD I HAVE PASSED THE DIEASE ON TO HIM. MY DOCTOR HAS EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THE RISK OF ME TRANSMITTING TO ANOTHER IS VERY LOW BUT WE DO PROTECT OURSELVES.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree that the risk of transmission is very very (very) low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Is Ear Infection A Symptom Of Ars?
- Itchy Rash During Window Period
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.