Jun 6, 2006
I AM CURRENTLY UNDETECTABLE AND MY PARTNER RECENTLY HAD A CUT ON HIS FINGER. HE TOUCHED MY VAGINA AND WITH THE FINGER..HE FELT FLUDIS ON HIS FINGER...HE WENT AND WASHED HIS HANDS WHEN HE FELT THAT IT ON HIS CUT. COULD I HAVE PASSED THE DIEASE ON TO HIM. MY DOCTOR HAS EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THE RISK OF ME TRANSMITTING TO ANOTHER IS VERY LOW BUT WE DO PROTECT OURSELVES.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I agree that the risk of transmission is very very (very) low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- Std Cause A Rash Around Mouth And Nose
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.