Getting Meds.for Hiv.
Jun 6, 2006
I may be relocating to Tenn. I currently get my meds through Palm Beach County Health dept. How do I recieve the same assistance in Tenn?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'd contact one of the local AIDS service organizations in Tenn. (look up ASOfinder.com) BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- F-1 Visa & Hiv Test
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- How Much Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Cost?
- Side Effects Of Truvada And Reyataz And Norvir
- Getting Vomiting When You Have Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Anal Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.