Getting Meds.for Hiv.
Jun 6, 2006
I may be relocating to Tenn. I currently get my meds through Palm Beach County Health dept. How do I recieve the same assistance in Tenn?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'd contact one of the local AIDS service organizations in Tenn. (look up ASOfinder.com) BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Risk Of Swallowing Cum
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.