Jun 6, 2006
Ok I have been poz for 16 years and am doing great. I have been undetectable for a few years and was wondering what that actually means as far as invecting someone else...Is the risk still the same? keep up the great work!
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
If you have an undectable HIV viral load, the risk of you transmitting the virus to someone else is lower (but not zero) compared to someone with a higher (or "normal") viral load. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.