Just one more thing to worry about
Jun 5, 2006
I watched the story last night on Dateline about counterfiet drugs making their way into legitimate US pharmacies. With the super high cost of HIV meds, it seems this would be a prime market. I did a google search, but didn't find anything on counterfiet HIV meds, seems Viagra is the big seller. So my question is, have you heard of any cases of counterfiet HIV meds? Such would be disastrous, especially if I got "good" sustiva but counterfiet Truvada. I get 90 supplies, but even 30 days could trigger resistance. Your thoughts?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
So far, so good. I haven't heard anything of counterfeit HIV medications to date. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.