Jun 4, 2006
what are bad things about steroids?
| Response from Dr. Young
Steroids can be a very important part of medication therapy for patients.
That said, steroids shouldn't be used without an understanding of the potential benefit and risk. Risks, you ask? Try diabetes, hypertension, avascular necrosis (of the joints), liver disesase, just to name a few.
Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of anabolic steroids simply for the building of extra muscle mass. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Saliva?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.