advice

Hi Dr Young, i always read your answer to the uqestion and i think that you are doing wondelfull work to give answer to those people who need it like me. Dr. Young I always suffer from allergies, but this spring is being really bad, i have running nose, and congestion on my nose, i just wondering if is there any king of medicine under the counter that i can take, my vl is undectatable and cd 280, i have being one 2 months in treatment is start with vl 54.000 and cd 140 im taking Combivir and viramune, i just want to know if i can take something under the counter for my allergies that doesn't affect my regimen. Also i want to ask you if is ok to take a natural multivitamin which contain ginger and astralagus. as always I apprecciated your answer, fondly , Spanish

Thanks for your post and kind words.

In the short term, it's fine to take over-the-counter allergy remedies and multivitamins (I advise avoiding high dose vitamin C, garlic and St. Johns wort).

Hope this helps, BY

Treatment or not
HIV Medication Side Effects Suggestions