best line of meds for folloing test results?

Hi, I received labs test results and there as follow: Reverse transcript of the gene mutation is R211K. Protein's gene mutations are L63T, V77I and V82I, and what do they mean with V82I being one of the major mutation? and wchich line of treatment would be best? on this paragraph I am submitting two questions, I hope you are able to answer them, Thank You so much

In the interpretation of HIV resistance testing there are three general categories that mutations may fall in to. The first are known as polymorphisms which usually don't impact resistance and are part of the natural variability of viral isolates found in nature. R211K and L63T would be examples of polymorphisms. V82I is an example of a primary protease mutation and this mutation leads to reduced sensitivity of the virus to some of the protease inhibitors. V77I is an example of a secondary protease inhibitor mutation which alone does not produce resistance, but contributes to resistance in combination with other primary and secondary protease mutations.

The line of treatment that would be best for you depends on many factors including prior treatment history (if any), intolerance to medications, CD4 count, viral load, and concurrent medical problems. If you can provide more details I would be glad to share some ideas. Thanks for posting and best of luck!

starting meds on infected infant
newly infected, ok for alchohol and smoking?