Jun 2, 2006
I am currently taking susitva, epivir, and videx ec. I am undetectable and doing great for 6 years. I was thinking of switching to truvada when the new formulation comes out. I would like to know if a possible misstake I made two years ago would allow me to switch. I forgot to take 10 days of epivir and my vl went up to 83 and then right back down to ud. Did I create a mutation which would prevent me from taking truvada. And if I did switch how would I make the change. thank you for taking time to answer our questions.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I suspect you can make the change with no problem.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.