|what kind of pill is this
May 31, 2006
on one side it says searle 1411 and the othere sode it has like a plus sign thats imaginary but on each end of the plus theres a A.and i n themiddle of all four theres a 50
| Response from Dr. Young
This tablet is diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cytomegalovirus Risk And Litter Boxes
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Can I Get Herpes From One Kiss?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.