|what kind of pill is this
May 31, 2006
on one side it says searle 1411 and the othere sode it has like a plus sign thats imaginary but on each end of the plus theres a A.and i n themiddle of all four theres a 50
| Response from Dr. Young
This tablet is diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Percent Of People Have Syphilis?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.