May 30, 2006
Thanks for your quick reply. I know I need to get past this. We live in the Northeast, (20 miles outside NY City - New Jersey). We don't live in an endemic tb area but there are many recent immigrants. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to answer.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Don't worry. I think it will all be okay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.