May 30, 2006
Thanks for your quick reply. I know I need to get past this. We live in the Northeast, (20 miles outside NY City - New Jersey). We don't live in an endemic tb area but there are many recent immigrants. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to answer.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Don't worry. I think it will all be okay.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Chlamydia Symptoms Won't Go Away
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.