May 30, 2006
Hi guys, I am taking Viracept + Combivir twice a day (morning/evening) as PEP right now. In the Pharmacy I was told to take Combivir and Viracept at the same time since they do not interact. However I am not so sure if it might not be better if I wait (maybe 3hours?) in between dosages of both meds. What's your opinion? Thank you in advance, Nora
Response from Dr. Wohl
These two medications can certainly be taken together at the same time. Viracept should be taken with food.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.