Is there life without meds

I would like to thank Dr. Young and all of you at the Body for all your help.I have not been put on meds and art or haart are sure options if am able to. Is there any life I can have without meds at all

Thanks for your post and words.

Of course, there's life with HIV without medications. Many persons with intact CD4 cell counts can and do live very full and productive lives; HIV medication permit the continuation of this once the immune system damage places the person at risk for AIDS complications.

Once the time comes to start ART (or HAART), you should have many well tolerated, well studied options available to you.

Best health, BY

Herbs and Meds
CD4 with a cold