Herbs and Meds

Hi I am taking Viread, Viramune, and Epivir Inaddition i am taking Jarro-Dophilus and Olive Leaf Extract Hebs, I search the net and could not find any probllems taking these drugs and Herbs together. If you have any information that this maybe harmful please respond.

I'm pretty cautious about recommendations about potential interactions between herbal products and HIV medications-- this is mostly because many of the drug interactions have not been studied.

In my humble opinion, there's little compelling evidence for benefit for many of the herbals (including the ones that you've listed), and I'd hate to jeopardize the effectiveness of the medications that you take to prevent AIDS complications and death.

Until I had better information, I'd proceed with due caution. BY

Aids definition
Is there life without meds