|What kind of reaction if any?
May 25, 2006
Between Spironolactone and Diamox? Thank You for your time I'm very confused!
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Both spironolactone and acetazolamide (Diamox) are diuretics that increase the production of urine. Since many diuretics affect one's hydration state and blood chemistries, their use need to be closely monitored (though there isn't a direct drug-drug interaction).
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.