|What kind of reaction if any?
May 25, 2006
Between Spironolactone and Diamox? Thank You for your time I'm very confused!
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Both spironolactone and acetazolamide (Diamox) are diuretics that increase the production of urine. Since many diuretics affect one's hydration state and blood chemistries, their use need to be closely monitored (though there isn't a direct drug-drug interaction).
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testing For Chlamydia Otc
- Video Of Cervical Cerclage Procedure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.