May 25, 2006
I live in Croatia... And I'm HIV+ I had work in helth service for 10 years. Since day I found that I'm HIV+ I haven't come back to work my question is ..Is there any legal restrictive for me to work as ma medical technition
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I just flew over your beautiful county, coming home from work in Ukraine.
I can't speak to regulations in Croatia, but from this admittedly American point-of-view, I'd see no reason why you'd have to have work restrictions simply because of your HIV status.
Best wishes, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.