May 25, 2006
I live in Croatia... And I'm HIV+ I had work in helth service for 10 years. Since day I found that I'm HIV+ I haven't come back to work my question is ..Is there any legal restrictive for me to work as ma medical technition
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I just flew over your beautiful county, coming home from work in Ukraine.
I can't speak to regulations in Croatia, but from this admittedly American point-of-view, I'd see no reason why you'd have to have work restrictions simply because of your HIV status.
Best wishes, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Are The Ways Chlamydia Is Spread?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Transmission Of Hpv Amongst Gay Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.