Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Much Thanks Ben
May 25, 2006

Dear Ben,

Well can you beleive it, its been over 9 months since my cry for help to your office was made. It was nine months ago that you spent an hour with me on your cell phone reashuring me that life as I know it had every chance in hell in continueing. That its been 3 months on HIV meds and I am kicking this pesky protien neusance back into the far reaches of my body?

I wanted to thank you for the warmth, the compassion of your entire staff Esp, Amy and Rosa for that early resaurance. The time you spent with my Mom & Dad esplaining to them about their son and his husband about their status. You have given me so much of your time making things barable for both me and William. I have made it a committment to pass this kind of care and concern to those who felt as I did and give hope when there is none. To love when there is none, and to reashure, when all seems to have been lost. I am blessed to be part of TheBody's forums and I credit my outlook to your staff Ben and I am eternally greatful. As you said, 90% of being a HIV doctor is being there to help reashure your pateints. Boy, never ever loose that wonderful trait. This is what seperates quality care, from just another person with HIV.

I consider you my doctor, my friend and I am privilaged to be your patient.

Way to go on the Keive adventure. That must be heart wrenching in some respects, but I am glad you are able to educate and help so many others that are struggling to get into the HAART era.

All my Best,

Eric & Will

Response from Dr. Young

Hey there, Eric and Will-

Dobry oodra from Kiev.

Thanks for posting your follow up and experiences.

Yours are very valuable and important words to me and I'm sure are of support and inspiration to many of our readers here on the forum.

All the best, BY

Previous
New Guidelines for Starting Treatment?
Next
drug interaction

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.