Much Thanks Ben

Dear Ben,

Well can you beleive it, its been over 9 months since my cry for help to your office was made. It was nine months ago that you spent an hour with me on your cell phone reashuring me that life as I know it had every chance in hell in continueing. That its been 3 months on HIV meds and I am kicking this pesky protien neusance back into the far reaches of my body?

I wanted to thank you for the warmth, the compassion of your entire staff Esp, Amy and Rosa for that early resaurance. The time you spent with my Mom & Dad esplaining to them about their son and his husband about their status. You have given me so much of your time making things barable for both me and William. I have made it a committment to pass this kind of care and concern to those who felt as I did and give hope when there is none. To love when there is none, and to reashure, when all seems to have been lost. I am blessed to be part of TheBody's forums and I credit my outlook to your staff Ben and I am eternally greatful. As you said, 90% of being a HIV doctor is being there to help reashure your pateints. Boy, never ever loose that wonderful trait. This is what seperates quality care, from just another person with HIV.

I consider you my doctor, my friend and I am privilaged to be your patient.

Way to go on the Keive adventure. That must be heart wrenching in some respects, but I am glad you are able to educate and help so many others that are struggling to get into the HAART era.

All my Best,

Eric & Will

Hey there, Eric and Will-

Dobry oodra from Kiev.

Thanks for posting your follow up and experiences.

Yours are very valuable and important words to me and I'm sure are of support and inspiration to many of our readers here on the forum.

All the best, BY

New Guidelines for Starting Treatment?
drug interaction